So, Monday morning I decide to do more intense potty training than what we have been doing which was basically just here and there before.
- Monday wasn't too good. I think we went through about 4 pairs of underwear and that was just before lunch! After nap, I just went back to him wearing a diaper.
- Tuesday was a little better. He only went through 3 pairs of underwear before lunch. Then, after lunch he went to the potty and tt'ed and I put a diaper on him for nap. He woke up from nap (with a dry diaper) and we went straight to the potty and tt'ed again. I was starting to feel like a proud momma, thinking that this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought it was. About 5 minutes later I hear him in his Daddy's office...he had "yucked" in his underwear. Lovely
- Today (Wednesday) he's only had one pair of underwear on ALL day! And he's actually telling me when he needs to go to the potty before he actually goes. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this actually continues.

No comments:
Post a Comment