I am proud to say Conner knows his left from his right! I didn't realize it until about a month ago, when he was putting on his shoes and looked up to me and said, "This my left foot." I actually had to think a minute and then told him that yes, it was his left foot. It really surprised me because that is not something we've really worked on.
On another note...
Potty training is getting better. He now wears underwear all day and only wears pull ups if we go out or if he's sleeping. I'm not brave enough yet to venture out of the hosue with just underwear yet...lol He just WILL NOT "yuck" in the potty. He'll do it in his underwear or pull up. No matter how much we beg, plead, or threaten...lol I would never spank him for having an accident, but it IS very frustrating to know that he won't "yuck" in the potty. As far as I know there is no reason behind it either, but then again, there isn't any reasoning behind a lot of stuff with pre-schoolers, now is it? LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment